WeatherBeeta Green-Tec 900d
Plastics are incredibly useful materials but they don’t belong in our soil, lakes, rivers or oceans. Plastic waste is one of the most pressing problems our planet faces. We need to find uses for this waste to prevent
it from being dumped in the environment.
That’s why we have created this New WeatherBeeta Green-Tec 900D Detach-A-Neck using recycled plastics for the outer fabric and lining. Each rug saves over 340 plastic bottles from going into landfill or the ocean. But that’s not the only reason why this rug is a better choice for the environment. The way we have made it uses far less (over 50% less) energy to produce the fabric than a traditional rug.
We hope one day all rugs will be made this way.
We have done all this while retaining 100% of the WeatherBeeta quality we are world famous for. While our rugs come with a 3 year warranty, they often last far longer than that. We like to think of a WeatherBeeta rug as a long term investment in a happy horse and a happy owner. We think cheaper alternatives simply aren’t up to WeatherBeeta standards and typically don’t last as long. So you can buy a WeatherBeeta rug with confidence, knowing it should last for many years to come.
- Detach-A-Neck for versatility
- 900 Denier
- 220grams of Polyfil
- Waterproof & breathable PCR outer made from reycled bottles
- Strong 150 denier Diamond Weave Lining PCR fabric made from recyled bottles
- Quick clip front closure offers maximum adjustability
- Traditional side gusset for natural movement
- Twin low cross surcingles
- Large tail flap for protection
- Removable, adjustable leg straps
- Black/Bottle Green
For fitting please refer to: http://www.weatherbeeta.co.nz/fit-a-horse-blanket-rug.html