- The safer way to tie up a horse
- The blocker Tie Ring is designed to be a support system rather than a restraint system.
- It allows a horse to pull some slack in the lead rope when he panics or falls
- This releases pressure, and with it, the source of panic.
- Regulate the amount of hold by varying the tying configurations as shown below
- Can be taken anywhere a horse needs to be tied up - inside and outside the float, truck, cross tie, stables, wash bya nd trekking
- Comes with instructions
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.