**Please check with us for Price and availability**
Working together since September 2006. Parelli USA and Myler Bits have designed a new Parelli Myler series of bits to complement the Parelli Natural Horsemanship Program.
Parelli Myler Stainless Steel Shank Bit B. 6" Shank with Sweet Iron Low Ported Barrel Narrow MB43LP Copper Inlay Mouth
Please Note: There may be up to 6 week wait.
1. Remove drop or flash noseband. With Combinations also remove the Caveson.
2. The bit should sit so that only 1 soft wrinkle appears in the corners of the mouth.
3. There should be about 1/2cm each side of the bit (Not too snug)
4. Bits with Hooks – the reins and cheekpieces of the bridle should pass through
the hooks on the outside of the ring so that the leather is not against the face.
5. Attaching curb chains – the curb chains for the bits with hooks sit higher than on
a double bridle, Pelham etc. (they sit roughly where the caveson would be). The
chain should be initially adjusted so that two fingers can be inserted in the space.
Some horses work better if the chain is tighter than this.
6. Combination bits – The noseband of the combination should be adjusted tight enough
so that it sits horizontal and will not drop down and affect the breathing. Care should
be taken to check this from time to time as the leather will stretch. There should be
enough slack so that the noseband will release when the rider gives the hand.