- Devil's Claw has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties especially in the musculo-skeletal system, which makes it helpful for treating arthritic changes and degenerative joint diseases.
- Also helpful for rehabilitated horses that have suffered tendon or ligament damage.
- Also helps with chronic muscle pain due to its pain relieving action.
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, sedative, anti-rheumatic, digestive stimulant.
- Do not give to mares in foal, or where gut ulceration is present or suspected.
- Allways consult your veterinarian if pain persists.
- Devils Claw may test positive at a prohibited level
- 1 kg
- Can be added to feed twice daily as is, or soak in water to soften and add water and all to feed.