- Fenugreek is a conditioning herb.
- A must for any horse that has lost condition after a spell or illness.
- A good general tonic and you may see your horse's hooves strengthen and the shine come back on the coat.
- Fenugreek seeds are extremely nutritive, and its chemical composition is very similar to cod-liver oil.
- They are also rich in calcium, which is vital during nursing.
- Once foaled can be given to help increase milk production.
- This herb is particularly good when combined with garlic, as the two herbs complement each other is also thought to help lower blood sugar levels.
- Contains vitamins A, B, C and E. 8% oil and 20% protein.
- Do not give to mares in foal or mares that have a hormonal imbalance.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.