- Marshmallow can help in the treatment of digestive system disorders.
- It is a helpful herb for gut ulcerations, inflammation, irritation and inflammation of the urinary passages.
- Also helpful to soothe irritation in the airways due to being high in mucilage.
- In these cases marshmallow provides a soothing, lubricating, protective barrier between mucous membraines and substances that contribute to irritation.
- Marshmallow also soothes upper respiratory irritations that are secondary to a dry, raspy cough.
- Marshmallow also has anti-micobial and immune-stimulating properties.
Actions: Antimicrobial, soothes and lubricates internal tissues, soothes skin, immunostimulant